歡迎光臨, 訪客. 請先 登入註冊一個帳號.
三月 29, 2024, 03:15:55 下午
19595 文章 在 3865 主題 由 4580 會員
最新註冊會員: aa123aa1
LifeType 中文開發論壇  |  支援  |  安裝與設定  |  Can't registrar chinese name in the blog « 上篇主題 下篇主題 »
頁: [1]
作者 主題: Can't registrar chinese name in the blog  (閱讀 9543 次)
xinyuan
新手見習
文章: 38

檢視個人資料
« 於: 十一月 04, 2005, 12:31:12 下午 »

my blog is 1.0.2 beta version. I have set the language code in UTF-8,  but now we can't registrared a chinese name as an blog ID. I don't know how to fix it.

Another question is that, after registrar an ID, the system will send a verification letter, and it is not shown properly, and it is a mess. Where is the position I can change these words? Thank you all
已記錄
xinyuan
新手見習

檢視個人資料
« 回覆文章 #1 於: 十一月 04, 2005, 12:42:42 下午 »

Anyone can help in this issue? Thank you in advance
已記錄
bibicall
版主
超級會員
文章: 640

我是豬老大

檢視個人資料 個人網站
« 回覆文章 #2 於: 十一月 04, 2005, 05:11:48 下午 »

1.中文ID好像會造成自訂網址錯誤,之前有討論串討論過,但我一直search不到,所以建議不要用中文當作username,如是blogname則無妨
如果你還要要用中文當username,你search一下之前的討論串嚕

2.你所謂的無法適當的顯示、一團糟?是指亂碼嗎?還是只是想修改其中內容??
已記錄

我的虛擬主機基本資料如下
Operating system: Linux
Apache version: 1.3.37
PHP version: 4.4.4
MySQL version: 4.1.21-standard
xinyuan
新手見習

檢視個人資料
« 回覆文章 #3 於: 十一月 05, 2005, 03:57:49 上午 »

一團糟, 是指亂碼. I don't know how to solve it? That's why I want to 修改其中內容 with english words instead. If chinese words can work, I also want to try it.

Thank you for your response.
已記錄
darkhero
初級會員
文章: 58

檢視個人資料 個人網站
« 回覆文章 #4 於: 十一月 05, 2005, 05:05:41 下午 »

一團糟, 是指亂碼. I don't know how to solve it? That's why I want to 修改其中內容 with english words instead. If chinese words can work, I also want to try it.

Thank you for your response.

哪裡的亂碼?...
抓個畫面給大家看看如何?...
已記錄

markwu
系統管理員
超級會員
文章: 3928

Mark Wu

檢視個人資料 個人網站
« 回覆文章 #5 於: 十一月 06, 2005, 11:49:23 上午 »

my blog is 1.0.2 beta version. I have set the language code in UTF-8,  but now we can't registrared a chinese name as an blog ID. I don't know how to fix it.

Another question is that, after registrar an ID, the system will send a verification letter, and it is not shown properly, and it is a mess. Where is the position I can change these words? Thank you all

Hi Xinyuan:

I think these are two different questions:

1. The user id  does not allowed some special characters. There are two reasons here why we don't support chinese user name
 - Security issue: We strip some special characters to avoid the security hole
 - URL issue: Some special characters does not allow to be part of url, according to the url spec. If you plan to use custom url, I don't think you should allowed Chinese user id.

2. If you mean the verfication mails, I think it is becasue the encoding is utf-8, and your e-mail client does not allowed to read utf-8 mails.

Mark
已記錄

頁: [1]
LifeType 中文開發論壇  |  支援  |  安裝與設定  |  Can't registrar chinese name in the blog « 上篇主題 下篇主題 »
    前往: